Brr. It’s cold outside!❄️ All I wanna do is stay at home, under my blanket eating these lovely, tasty coconut and lime energy balls 🥥. I think coconut and lime is such a wonderful combination. It’s tropical and makes me think of summer ☀️ Which is needed atm!! This recipe is simple and straightforward. Whiz the ingredients in a food processor and roll them into balls. They keep in the fridge for around a week and are great as a midmorning or afternoon snack 😋
Coconut and lime energy balls English:
- 75g dates
- 75g almonds
- 25g raisins
- 25g grated coconut ( I used Cocofina grated coconut)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend till well combined.
- Roll into 10 balls.
- Roll them in grated coconut
Kokos og lime energikugler Danish:
- 75g dadler
- 75g mandler
- 25g rosiner
- 25g kokosrasp (Jeg brugte Cocofina kokosrasp)
- Juicen fra 1/2 lime
- Tilføj alle ingredienser til en foodprocessor eller blender og blend til en klæbrig, ensformig masse dannes.
- Rul til 10 kugler og rul dem i kokosrasp
*This post is not sponsored by Cocofina. I just really enjoy their products.
**Dette indlæg er ikke sponsoreret af Cocofina. Jeg synes bare, deres produkter er rigtig gode.